Gifting - Calendar Gift - Gift Solution - Gift Ideas
Christmas Gift - Anniversay Gift - Gift Giving - Holiday Gift
Perpetual Birthday Calendar Book
Large (8" x 10") Perpetual Birthday / Anniversary Calendar & Planner in a Softback Book [$5.50 / Â£3.99]
At-a-Glance Year Calendar: This first section is everything you'd expect from a perpetual calendar; use it to note the birthday and anniversary dates of all your friends and family.
But the at-a-glance calendar is only the first few pages. It essentially functions as your own personalized contents pages. After that there's so much more! ...
Gift Logs: Following the calendar, the main section of the book contains spacious gift log pages. You can make logs for up to eight separate events in any given month. Each record page includes the:
- name of the person or couple,
- nature of the celebration,
- date and year of the original event (so it's easy to calculate which anniversary is coming up),
- gifts you have given them for up to six years and whether they were a success or not, and
- ideas you have for future gifts.
Event Planners: Celebrations mean parties! So towards the back of the book we've added four party planners. Each occupies a convenient two-page spread and provides the facility to:
- create a guest list of up to 50 people,
- record details of venues, food plans, entertainment bookings and event timing, and
- write your jobs-to-do and shopping lists.
Reference Pages & Notes: At the very back, to help you with gift ideas, are the:
- monthly birthstones and flowers, and
- traditional wedding anniversary gift lists for the USA and the UK.
- 100+ pages of pure white acid-free 55 lb paper minimizes ink bleed-through.
- Large size - 8" x 10" (20.3 x 25.4 cm)
- Tough matte cover, bound securely with professional trade paperback (perfect) binding, i.e. it's built to last; pages won't fall out after a few months.
SIMILAR PRODUCTS: We publish several Perpetual Calendars. Each has the same interior but there are covers to suit all tastes. To view search 'birthday' & 'bookx' on Amazon (don't forget the 'x').
We also publish recipe journals, password journals, reading logs, composition books and much more. To view other items which match this one search on 'leopard' & 'bookx'.
Thanks for looking,
The smART bookx design team
Buy With Confidence Because Our Customers Love Our Stationery:
***** Gorgeous Notebook ... I am very pleased with this purchase. The picture on the cover is lovely and the paper inside takes the pen beautifully ... ideal for jotting down ideas and shopping lists. I would buy this brand again. (30 Jun 2014)
***** Very Nice ... Beautiful. My daughter loved them!!! (August 17, 2014)
***** Love the Van Gogh Notebook ... Loved it, keep it in my purse incase of creative impulses. (November 8, 2013)
**** Beautiful Book ... Awesome pictures on front and back ... It will be a nice journal (December 31, 2013)
***** Five Stars ... Great artwork, perfect size. (August 16, 2014)
***** Really Pretty Notebook ... My mom loved it ... Going to get The Best Dad in the World one for my dad at Christmas ... highly recommend. (July 1, 2014)
Annie Harvey gets an unexpected gift from a grandmother she thought had died years ago. Her grandmother left her a mysterious book that appears to be blank, but then an odd little man enters the book store where Annie is researching the book and it reveals its secrets. Annie soon finds herself exploring a whole new world by going through Elfreth's Alley into Elf Reth's Alley and an alternate version of Philadelphia, this one populated by witches and wizards and the like. Her efforts to unravel the secrets of the book have endangered this community, and Annie works hard to undo the damage. Just when things are looking up, she learns that a new threat has emerged. Annie ultimately finds herself holding Merlin's wand in one hand, the Green Witch's scepter in the other while the beast turns it's full attention to her. The only person left to save the world is Annie and there's just one little problem, She has no clue what to do.
Gift Now Articles
Gift Now Books